StubbsLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Student at Canterlot High

Go down

The New Student at Canterlot High Empty The New Student at Canterlot High

Post by JHS905 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:16 pm

The New Student at Canterlot High
A My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Fan Fiction Story
By: JHS905

Note to readers: I don’t own any of the copyrights or characters from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic movies. Anyways, enjoy the story!

“Oh geez! I hope I’m not late for my first day at Canterlot High!” a guy with red hair with orange highlights and brown eyes said in panic, running towards a building with a horse statue in front of it with his red and orange colored flame designed book bag. When he arrived inside the building, he was greeted a teenage girl with red and yellow highlighted hair. “Hi! You must be the new student transferring from Crystal Prep Academy. My name is Sunset Shimmer and your name is Flamestar Flameout, right?” the girl asked. The guy nodded. “Well, if you’ll follow me, I’ll show you the tour of Canterlot High,” the teenage girl said to Flamestar. He nodded and followed Sunset to the tour.

An hour later…

“And the cafeteria is right here. Any questions?” Sunset asked. Flamestar shook his head. “Cool. So, if you need anything or get lost, which I doubt since I gave you the grand tour of the school, let me know,” she said. “Will do. Thank you, Sunset,” he said and walked off to his first class.

Lunch period…

When it was time for lunch, Flamestar entered the cafeteria and looked around the area. “I wonder if Sunset’s in here?” he asked himself. “How do you know my friend, Sunset Shimmer?” a voice with excitement asked from behind. Flamestar turned around and saw a teenage girl with pink hair standing with a teenage girl with rainbow-highlighted hair, a teenage girl with light pink hair, a teenage girl with violet colored hair and a teenage girl with blond hair wearing a cowboy hat on her head. “I know her because she gave me the tour of this school and you all are?” he asked them. “I’m Pinkie Pie!” the pink-haired girl shouted. “Pinkie, calm down. I’m Rainbow Dash. Do you like sports?” the rainbow-haired girlasked him. Flamestar nodded. “Awesome! If you want to sign up for any of our awesome athletic activities, you let me or Principal Celestia know, okay?” Rainbow asked. He nodded again. “My name is Rarity and I must say, my dear, you have wonderful taste in clothing. Did your mother make you those clothes?” the violet-haired girl asked. “She did, but she died giving birth to my younger brother who goes to this school. His name is Flameball and he’s a sophomore here,” Flamestar said sadly. “Oh my! I’m so sorry to hear that. My condolences,” Rarity said to him. Flamestar nodded and said, “Thank you.” “Ma name’s Applejack. It’s nice ta meetcha!” the blond-haired girl said, extending her hand out. Flamestar nodded and shook it. “Um, my name’s Fluttershy. If I may ask, do you like animals?” the light pink-haired girl asked. “I do, actually. Why do you ask?” he asked. “No reason. If you’re looking for Sunset, she should be arriving any minute now,” Fluttershy said. Flamestar nodded and followed Rainbow and her friends to the food court. Flamestar then took some of the food he wanted to get since he was getting hungry (he forgot to eat breakfast). “Hey, Flamestar! Over here!” a familiar voice to Flamestar shouted to him from behind. He turned around and saw his little brother waving at him. “Hey, Flameball!” Flamestar shouted, walking towards his brother with his tray of food in his hands. “So, how do you like the school, bro?” Flameball asked. “It’s pretty cool. How about you?” Flamestar asked, putting his tray on the table. “It’s alright. Could be better,” Flameball said.

“How so?”

“Well, for one, the lessons here are boring.”

“So? It’s a school. What’d you expect? Besides, I like it here.”

“You would. You’re a complete teacher’s pet.”

“Am not.”

“Are too.

Flamestar sighed and asked, “Anyways, have you seen a girl with red and yellow hair?” “You mean Sunset Shimmer? Not yet. She’s busy talking to Vice Principal Luna about something,” Flameball said. His older brother raised his eyebrow. “How do you know her?” he asked. “Well, duh! She also gave me the grand tour of this school too, you know. What, did you think she was just giving you the grand tour of Canterlot High? And another thing, do you have a crush on her?” Flameball asked. Before he could answer, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Sunset Shimmer. “Oh, h-h-hi, Sunset,” Flamestar said nervously. Flameball rolled his eyes and said, “I think this is my cue to leave. I’ll see you after school, bro.” After Flameball left, Sunset looked at Flamestar and asked, “Can I sit with you?” “S-s-sure,” Flamestar said nervously. Sunset giggled, sat down next to him and said, “You don’t have to get nervous around me. It’s not like I’m going to bite you.” “I know. It’s just that, I’m nervous when it comes to sitting next to a pretty lady like yourself,” Flamestar said. This caused Sunset to blush red. “Thank you,” she said. But before Flamestar could say anything, he was interrupted by a girl with long light blue hair and a yellow & purple star on her hair who said, “The Great and Powerful Trixie has come to introduce herself to the newest member of our school.” “Um, okay? So, where can I find this ‘Trixie’”? Flamestar asked this light blue-haired girl. The girl looked at him, growled at him and said, “I’m Trixie, Trixie Lulamoon and don’t you forget it.” “I see. I’m Flamestar Flameout. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Flamestar said. Trixie just glared at him and walked away. “Huh? What’s up with her? Was it something I said?” Flamestar asked. “Oh, don’t pay her any mind. Trixie likes the attention. That’s all,” Rainbow said. “I see,” Flamestar said. He then noticed his younger brother staring at Trixie. “Um, Flameball? Are you okay?” he asked his younger brother Flameball. “She’s pretty…” he said. Flamestar sighed and just went back to eating.

At the end of the school day…

“So, your father works at a local café near here? That’s awesome!” Sunset said with excitement to Flamestar. “Yeah and he sometimes brings home some delicious food home with him from work,” he said. “That’s great!” Sunset said to him. “So, you doing anything this Saturday? I was thinking we could hang out somewhere and spend some time together,” Flamestar said to her. “As in a date?” Sunset asked. Flamestar paused for a moment and nodded weakly. “Sure. What did you have in mind?” she asked. “Well, how about meeting at my dad’s job at the café at1:30 PM? He’s working there on Saturday, so you may get the chance to meet him,” Flamestar said. “Sure. Sounds good. See you, then,” Sunset said and left. As soon as she was out of sight, Flamestar gave a sigh of relief and said in excitement, “I can’t wait!” “Can’t wait for what, bro? Did you ask Sunset out on a date?” a familiar voice asked from behind. Flamestar turned around and saw his younger brother Flameball looking at him. “I might’ve. Why? Did you talk to that Trixie girl?” Flamestar asked. “Well, she didn’t pay attention to me,” Flameball said. “I see. Well, don’t give up! You just have to be more persistent,” Flamestar said to his younger brother.

“Really?”

“Really and don’t forget this, my dear brother: even though we’re called Flameouts, our flames deep inside will never go out.”

Flameball nodded. “Now how about we head home, huh? I heard Dad’s making our favorite meal tonight,,” Flamestar said. Flameball nodded and followed his older brother home. Hidden from them was a shadowy figure that said softly, “Ah! So he’s the one I was after, the descendant. I must get his power and merge the worlds together.” He then left into the shadows.

Until next time…

JHS905
Admin

https://stubbsland.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum